Home

Music

Video

Gist

Tags:

South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me"


A South African lady identified as Saidy Brown, has taken to her Twitter page (@saidy_brown) to shared her amazing journey living with HIV.


According to her, she does not allow her health status affect her as she is still living her best life and does not consider herself a victim.

Saidy who shared her beautiful photos wrote: 
“HIV might have changed my life,but I never would have allowed it to limit me. I am still standing. I am still alive. I am queening. I am no victim. I am an #HIVictor”



Share this

    THANKS FOR VISITING US👍ALWAYS VISIT FOR MORE GISTS!!

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Enter your email address:

Subscribe To CUTENAIJA


0 comments:

Post a Comment


HELPFUL PAGES 🔥

EDUCATIONAL NEWS PORTAL: ADMISSION | WAEC | NECO | GCE | PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS | PROJECT | PAST QUESTIONS |
PROMOTION : MUSIC PROMOTION | VIDEO PROMOTION | SPONSORED CONTENT | SKITS/COMEDY PROMOTION

CuteNaija Media | 2018 All Rights Reserved
FB tt wp ig g+
Home| CN_Admins |Advertise With Us| Privacy Policy| Contact Us| Promote Music / Video
Design By TCUTE CUTENAIJA
Powered By CUTENAIJA